LDR - Long Distance Relationship

from here
Well this time.. I want to do my blog in English.. hahaha.. Why? Because i think i want everybody can understand what i feel and what i do when i was doing a Long Distance Relationship.

Well.. Here's my story.. I was still in college when i dated this man.. He's my senior in college.. Age different is one, but college different is two.. so when i'm still in college he's already work.. I'm really okay with that.. because i can focus on my job (part time) and my college and my busy schedule at the uni.. So it's not like i'm nagging at him to give me part of his time for date or something.. 

Sometimes, he'll say that i'm the one being ignorant.. I'm different from other woman who constantly checking with their boyfriend.. And i'm neglect him.. and i'll said, you do the same to me.. and than we'll have an argument where he suddenly will disappear because he said he was tired from working and wasting his precious energy debate with me.. And i'll said, fine.. i also wasting my time when there're still many task i have to do.. And the next day, we'll pretend that nothing happen the day before (yeah i know.. it's our communication problem.. we never try to clear our debate..)

And.. after one and a half year as a couple.. here come the news.. he'll be transferred to another city.. And he accept that.. Because it's written in his contract and he said that, it's okay you know i'll learn many thing and i'll try to make a better living.. And, i just can said "Okay".. Helloooo.. it's not really okay you know.. but what should i do? Forbid him? Follow him, when i have a job, college and other things to do?

So, we began to do a LDR.. In the first year.. it's still like.. ahhhh.. i miss you.. we still do an intense communication with chat.. I change my phone to smartphone because it's cheaper for him to contact me although his company gave him a phone expenses every month.. He still visit me 4 times in a year.. Even it was in the middle of his training or else.. 

The second year become so much different from the first year.. I dont explain where i go, what did i do, or what happen in mylife (well i still tell him for the first half year.. and he will say.. ohhh.. ahhh.. hahaha.. hmmm.. like that in his message and when i question him again about my story the other day, he'll say i don't remember) And when i ask him, what do you do? he'll said.. I'm busy, always work late and bla bla bla bla.. And then i'll said ohhh.. take some rest.. and he'll said.. will do.. Nite :)

Just like that! It happens in that year.. we still a couple but we don't exactly now what happen.. and we don't try to do anything about that.. 

How about now? Well, now i can't tell anything to you.. Because i no longer in that kind relationship.. Why? Because, well it's a long story.. It's not because the LDR.. But it's because the lack of communication and a change in heart.. 

So.. I think you know what my point is.. COMMUNICATION and EFFORT.. it's the basic thing you need in a relationship.. don't blame the LDR and so on and so on.. Many people can do a Long Distance Relationship because they try the hardest to maintain their relationship.. So for you who doing the LDR keep fighting.. I know you can made it :D don't repeat my mistake, try harder and be yourself :D ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment