Karasu - One Ok Rock

Black birds live together to survive
Where I throw away trash in the early morning
So we tried to pile together
Our convictions and sorrow toward living in this world

The one unchanging expression that of a tilted head
Deep black eyes betrayed at every turn

Laughing or crying, not one of you understands
Sorrowful bodies black from embracing loneliness too tightly
When will these wings finish changing from black to white?
Angel outside, devil inside
So you’re the ones who invented this!

I guess it seems like I’m taking it too lightly
We remember everything
We’re still staring at what you forced us to do
From that telephone pole today

Borrow the name Revenge
Stand up for your own sake
The scenery you see from there is dirty, isn’t it?

Now, the sharpened blade hasn’t been followed but overtaken
Hurt feelings become things you can’t take back if they’re noticed
Why do I feel such misery at being born during this time?
Even my own self is uncontrollable like I’m a crow that’s forgotten how to fly

The wing turns to white
I won’t stop the fight

Crying or laughing, even that not a person understands
Release this loneliness, be able to tell someone the white is there
When did you say these wings would neither be black or white?
When even shapes become indistinct, invent a new anything again

0 comments:

Post a Comment